Chris Krimitsos is the founder and co-owner of Podfest Multimedia Expo and has years of experience running events. He has run everything from local meetups to large international conferences, and we had an incredible discussion on what it takes to succeed with live events.
In this episode you'll learn:
- Where the idea for Podfest came from, and how it started and something local and grew to an event that attracts people from all over the world.
- Chris' three revenue stream system that every event must have
- What are some of his must do's when it comes to creating and running the event
- His secrets to making sponsors happy and how to keep them coming back year after year.
- How to attract sponsors in your first few years when you may not have the experience and social proof to get top dollar.
- Plus much more!
If you would love to learn more about Podfest (and bonus, that I will be there speaking, make sure you visit: http://podfest.us/2018/