Chris Marr has a vast background in events. He started out in a venue that hosted events, so he learned the ins and outs of events of all kinds. Events organization has been drilled into him for a long time.
His first business started off as an agency and he always did events. His first event was a marketing workshop that started for
- How he's grown his event part of his business from a small 12 person workshop, to now events that host hundreds of people.
- Why live events were such a huge part of his business right away
- How free events can build your business
- The most important thing you need to do to get people to come to your event.
- Chris' prediction on the one thing people will pay money for in the future.
- How to build anticipation and sell out your event far in advance
- How to create not just an event, but an amazing experience
Recommended Books --> Oversubscribed by Daniel Priestley
Interested in learning more about the Content Academy? Visit here --> Content Marketing Academy